Monday, March 5, 2012



Today I got another request.This time by my sister.She has requested the thorny devil.The thorny devil lives in the the desert areas of central Australia.They eat small insects,mostly ants.this lizard's defensive abilities only begin with its spikes.Its colors also help camouflage it in small desert shrubs.It can darken its skin to blend in with the sand,and it puffs its body up with air to make it look more intimidating.The thorny devil is also know as the Thorny Dragon,Mountain Devil, and Thorny Lizard.This lizard is truly a unique animal.

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen or heard of this guy before...I'd hate to step on him! Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His body looks like it's covered in rose thorns! Very cuddly! hahahaha!!!
    I like him, though. Very interesting, Andrew. :)

    ReplyDelete